“Consistently excellent”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I judge sushi restaurants on their sashimi. There is no way to camouflage poor quality ingredients.
Thank you Temaki for being only 1 block away from my home! I have been eating there for 5 years, and I have never been disappointed in the food or service.
Sitting at the sushi bar is always the best seat in the house. Hilary and his team have exacting standards for quality, presentation, and cleanliness. The floor staff are aware and attentive.
If you want to move up from a California Roll, this is a place to do it.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The food is excellent!!! We ordered Kaki Fry which is fried oyster; Spicy Hotate with Tobiko; Pork Gyoza and Sushi Tempura Box; and everything were delicious!!! The Sushi Tempura Box especially is such a good deal; it comes with a bowl of salad, miso soup and rice! We felt that we ordered too much but in the end we finished it all because it was so good! We will be back!!

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Great choices and good prices. Services are good also. Recommended. I'm a student just around the corner, my friends and I generally visit every lunch, and this restaurant always provided good services regardless of dining in or taking out.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Excellent casual sushi spot. Dine in or takeout options. Get the Chef's role and the spicy sashimi with avocado. Classic options are excellent as well.

1  Thank travel2010000
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

This place has the best sushi that we have ever had. Everything was super fresh, the staff were excellent and very attentive. Would definitely recommend coming eating here.