“Bibimbap!”

Neighbourhood: West End
Gainesville, Florida
“Bibimbap!”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I knew this place would be good when I saw people waiting outside to get in, in the middle of the afternoon. It is small, but the service is great and the Bi Bim Bap is exceptional! Yummy! Some of the best comfort food in all Asia.

• Visited August 2011

Long Island, NY
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This was our favorite meal in Vancouver during our brief visit. My 14 year old knew he liked Korean, but my 13 year old was wary. Everything was absolutely delicious! The older one had short ribs and the younger one had chili chicken. We also ordered be bim bop, which was the best we ever ate. My husband and I also ordered the flavored sake drinks. We started with the lemon sake and enjoyed it so much we ordered the lime also. The place is not very large, but they churn the food out quickly, so tables turn quickly. There were only 3 other caucasians in the restaurant during our visit, which bodes well for good food.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Ellen L
vancouver
“Authentic Korean food.”
Reviewed 9 August 2011

If you are into more authentic Korean dishes, this is the place to go. Pretty small but cozy ambience with some Korean traditional deco. They offer homemade style dishes like kimchi hotpot or grilled makeral set as well as sizzling dishes like bulgogi or galbi. Quality of food is no different from ones in seoul.

2 Thank richmondboi
Cologne, Germany
“In love with Korean food”
Reviewed 18 April 2011

This place looks more like a snackbar but in terms of food it is excellent. I've been there several times and the food doesn't cease to amaze. I'm quite new to Korean cuisine but this feels very authentic. There is unusual combinations of seafood and meat, for instance. The service is lovely, too. The cook even helped me to fillet my grilled mackerel when I wasn't quite sure how to do it. And did I mention all the little accomapniments you get for free?

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank JoernKn
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“as usual... do not expect good service at korean restaurant, however the food was edible with good taste. go for it...”
Reviewed 28 December 2007

as usual...
do not expect good service at
korean restaurant, however the food
was edible with good taste.
go for it korean foodies

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook