“Great Food and reasonable!”

Kadoya Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #177 of 3,870 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Davie Village
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We recently tried Kadoya on a visit to Vancouver and loved it. It is a small place, not fancy but apparently a favourite among locals. We ordered several Chef's Special rolls and they were delicious. The service was good. My wife hates trying the unknown but really enjoyed these rolls. Total cost for two $35.00 plus tip. For good food in Vancouver that is a bargain.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The food was fresh, tasty and portions were large. Really good rolls better than most other sushi places that I've visited lately.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was a fan of Kadoya's sushi and i used to go a couple times a week, when I was living in downtown a few years ago. I live in the North Shore right now and I haven't found a sushi as good as Kadoya's. However the last couple times I have been there I have noticed that the rolls are getting smaller and smaller. Very disappointed !!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Great little hole in the wall. Service was fast and efficient. Princess veggy roll is so satisfying you don't even miss the meat. Spicy salmon roll was also great. Prices are great when you compare them to Calgary Alberta.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my sushi. Wasn't the best I ever had bit for the price was satisfied. I think the rolls are a good idea especially with groups. Decent sized maki and seemed fresh, not cold from frozen. Service was polite and fast but I was the only one here...
Enjoy.