“Unique & Delish!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Main
Description: Our cuisine is inspired by the opulent flavors and meticulous cooking processes of Eastern cultures found along the ancient Silk Route - which includes the flavours in India, Afghanistan and Persia.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We LOVED this place! Food was healthy and served in a unique style, décor was carefully considered, super ambience, staff was very good. Will definitely be returning! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were taken to this little place for a balmy lunch by a dear friend. The restaurant is nestled in between a number of thrift stores and slightly dodgy antique shops which looked more like Bric a Brac stores to me. Not therefor somewhere you would expect to find an unusual, mainly Afghan menu, or maybe this is exactly the right setting for this little gem. Between us we sampled the wraps, salads and the most delicious skewered grilled chicken served with a tomato curry sauce and tomato and onion salsa. Chi soya tea was served when we first arrived and great attention to detail was payed to any food intolerance's. Filled roti accompanied the meal and the gluten free version was so delicious, I can't imagine why you would want it any other way. This was our last meal in Vancouver and a lovely last memory of this great city.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Being accustomed to standard Indian menus, their fusion approach left me wondering what I really wanted. Lunch is a $10-$15 affair for me, so the big menu at $21 was too much food and expense. The really nice English waitress suggested that I could go half and half on a rice dish. Great idea. I had half fish curry and half beef curry on a small bowl of rice. Not huge, but just enough and for $12 about right. Very interesting tastes and on the very mild side, which suited by colleague.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Nice menu, lots of variety of Eastern foods - Nepalese, Indian, Afgan, Persian. The sauces are yummy. I like that you can order 2 completely different rotis (I always take one home). Good options for vegetarians. They serve a small cup of chai to everyone, and it is delicious. I highly recommend this place. 2 locations in Vancouver.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Amazing! We stumbled across this restaurant just walking around looking for a nice place to eat. We found a gold mine!

The place is beautifully decorated, low lit with a true eastern atmosphere enhanced by the smell of spices and incense.

As a couple we ordered the 'feast'option- 25 dollars for a selection of foods and free top-ups.

We loved it and hope to visit again when we return to Vancouver :)