“Delicious Crepes & Lattes”
Review of Cafe Crepe

Cafe Crepe
Ranked #51 of 3,732 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Ottawa
“Delicious Crepes & Lattes”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The Crepes and Lattes are amazing here!! I was addicted to them while on vacation in Vancouver last week. Staff is friendly and service is fast! I highly recommend this place and can't wait to go back!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Webster, Massachusetts
“Best crepes ever!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

While visiting Vancouver, we tried this restaurant. We ended up going twice for breakfast. The food was wonderful!! The first day, we had the Sunday special which included crepes, eggs, bacon and/or sausages, and hash browns!! This was delicious!! I had the blueberry filled crepe and my husband had the coconut crepe. Price was very reasonable. Please do yourself a favor and don't miss this experience. The second time we were in, the service was lacking, but another waitress took over. Not sure what happen, but this didn't effect our food! As I told the manager, if they had a place closer to me, I would be there every weekend!!! Wonderful, just wonderful.

• Visited July 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Fun place to go with lots of choices for good food! Excellent value and delicious. They have a breakfast combo that was out of this world!

Visited July 2014
Shreveport, LA
“MUST DO - CREPES & COFFE DESERT”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We went to this Cafe Crepe Express for a sweet bite after hitting the food trucks nearby, and it was amazing. I recommend the $4 combo: a crepe and large coffee. Awesome atmosphere, service, & treats.

edmonton
“Nice Breakfast Place”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stopped here for breakfast and all was to our liking. It was typical breakfast fare but done well. Our server was very polite and efficient. I am not sure about lunch and dinner but items on the menu look good and I would give it a try If I go back to Vancouver.

Visited July 2014