“Great surprise”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Texas
“Great surprise”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

My husband chose this spot . I have never eaten Japanese before . It was good . Loved the dumplings . Then helped my spouse with his box . I was surprised I liked it .

Seattle
“Great food!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Loved it! Great staff! I enjoyed the sushi and noodles. My friends and I will be visiting you again. Thank you for the great service.

• Visited April 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Charming, Authentic, Great Value!”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Applause is a real gem nestled in Marpole. We visited because we live in the area and we were pleasantly surprised. The place has a great cozy atmosphere, and the service was fantastic. The sushi was very good and reasonably priced, as was the yakisoba. Deep fried ice cream for dessert is a must! We will definitely be back again.

• Visited September 2011
Seattle
“Great Food, Great Prices, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Located near 67th and Oak is this great little gem of a Japanese restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner, it offters great bento box a variety of rolls and small Japanese dishes and tasty grilled saba and black cod. We've had company functions here and the service is great..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sashimi. Menu is traditional than creative, and does it well. Great service even for our large party. Fair prices.”
Reviewed 9 February 2009