“Excellent Bistro in downtown Vancouver”

Twisted Fork Bistro
Ranked #46 of 3,704 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: West End
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Bistro in downtown Vancouver”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We tried this Bistro as it was close to the Holiday Inn in Vancouver where we were staying one night. We were fairly late but it was the nearest that we had checked it out on Trip advisor, so although it is small we decided to try it first. We pleased to find that we could be accommodated without any problem and we were not disappointed.

The service from a fellow Brit, currently living in Vancouver, was excellent as was the food from a small menu but with good variety. The food was cooked by the chef in a kitchen alongside the bar who asked if we enjoyed it. The food was excellent and reasonably priced so I have no hesitation in recommending this bistro to hungry travellers.

1 Thank Vincent C

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Twisted Fork brunch if you don't mind a short wait. I know why this place is popular...the brunch menu is great! I like their wait list system, just sign in on their ipad and then they text you when your table is almost ready. Two words...Eggs Benny. If I lived in Vancouver this would be on my list of local favorites.

Seattle, Washington
“Long, long wait.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel downtown based on the Urbanspoon review. We waited quite a bit longer than the 20-30 minutes we were quoted by the gentleman running the list, but okay - that's not always easy to predict. Once seated, service was good, but delivery of the order was slow, slow, slow. Everything was piping hot on arrival, and not too bad, but nothing spectacular. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to go back.

Brampton, Canada
“So good, I dined here twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was in Vancouver on business for a couple of days, and I enjoyed my time at the Twisted Fork Bistro so much my first night in Vancouver that I returned to dine at the Twisted Fork Bistro on my second night. Claudia does a wonderful job on the grill and flattop and the home made preserves are amazing.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Crowded & cramped so expect to sit close & make friends with those around you, whether you want to or not. Food was just ok, nothing spectacular. Banana bread was dry and slightly burned. Homemade jam was bland.

Visited May 2014