“Once is enough!”

Steamrollers
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Hubby and I shared two dishes, a deluxe chicken wrap and a beef bowl. The wrap was not bad, but the beef was full of tendon and such, that I just couldn't eat the rest of my meal...

Won't be back.

1  Thank NancyPower

Reviewed 13 January 2012

If I know I'm going to have a busy day or if I'm rushing somewhere, the original wet burrito is perfect! It's a nice, clean place to sit in with your food too if you have the time. It is a bit expensive but I suppose it's the healthier option and you almost always pay more for that.

1  Thank Coby411
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Like that burritos are made with steam so better for you, the taste isn't going to blow you away but it is pretty good, the only reason I give them an average review is that I find it kind of expensive now.

I love how you can customize your burrito at no extra charge! Also love how they are 24 hours.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Stopped in for a quick lunch and were surprised at the fast service, good quality and healthy portions! I had the Tommy Burrito and enjoyed every spicy bite. If you’re looking for a quick meal to fuel your day on Robson Street, give this place a try!

Reviewed 9 November 2011

When we walked in, the manager kindly explained the concept and pointed out some burritos. I had the Tommy, my wife the Original Wet Burrito. Very tasty! The restaurant was very clean - one of the workers is cleaning the table next to us as I write this. $24 for two full meals - not bad for Vancouver. Recommended!