“The ultimate "Mom and Daughter experience!”

Fisher House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 92 Victoria B&B and Inns
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“The ultimate "Mom and Daughter experience!”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

My Mother and I visited Victoria for the first time in May and had an absolutely wonderful time. Our four night experience at Fisher House was definately one of the highlights. Jennifer could not have made us feel any more "at home" and her dedication and love for her "job" was very evident. She runs a beautiful home and breakfasts were most "scrumptious" with plenty of sustenance to keep us going for our many hikes and tourist excursions. We enjoyed the very pleasant company that we had for breakfast each morning and Jennifer was most helpful in suggesting and even booking some of our sight seeing tours. We loved the overall "character" and location of Fisher House and would most definately stay here again. Highly Recommend if you are looking for a quiet and comfortable place to stay (Oh yes and we had excellent sleeps in a most comfortable bed!) Thanks Jennifer for hosting! We loved it!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Janice P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Berkeley, California, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We appreciated the warmth and hospitality (and good cooking) of our host. We were able to walk everywhere due to the central location. The Inn is a well appointed, delightfully clean centagenarian. We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank laughing_water_66
Prince George, Canada
Reviewed 9 May 2012

The Hospitality is superb. The Location is excellent. The Ambience is relaxing and I recommend this B&B to all friends visiting Victoria. I stayed here 2x in in the past 10 months and I intend to stay at Fisher House whenever possible. Jennifer goes out of her way to help make visitors comfortable and informed.
Kathy Baker Prince George, BC

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful. I think there are 2 rooms that share bathroom facilities but that is not a...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
fisherhouse, Owner at Fisher House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
We love having you stay with us, and it's always a pleasure when you're in town! Two bathrooms are across the hall for the two rooms that aren't en-suite (Eleanor), so no one needs to share which is nice. Gotta love those comfy robes!-Jen
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Fisher House. The owner Jennifer made us feel very welcome! She was an excellent host. When my sister booked the inn she said I was coming a day later but early in the morning so Jennifer said she would have breakfast for me when I arrived. That was a wonderful surprise and the meal was amazing! I loved the old world charm of the inn and how Jennifer was there when you needed her and not when you didn't. I would recommend the Fisher House to anyone!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
fisherhouse, Owner at Fisher House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
Thanks, Dawna! You two were a delight to host! See you next time.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I recently stayed here for 5 nights and found the Fisher House to be a great place to stay. A very central location - 20 minute walk to the Empress Hotel, 10 minute walk to the ocean. Jennifer was very friendly and went out of her way to be helpful. The breakfasts were five star! Fisher House had a special on while I was there: stay 4 nights and your 5th night is free - an excellent value.

Room Tip: Try to reserve the Eleanor Room if you can. It has its own bathroom as well as a lovely little pati...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your generous review! It was a pleasure meeting you all. I agree, the Eleanor En-suite is a beautiful room, especially in the summer so you can enjoy the private patio. The other rooms all have their own un-shared bathrooms as well. We can't wait to see you again!
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This is my first time went to Fisher House Bed & Breakfast.I will not forget this experience because the room was not only awesome and exquisite but also the breakfast was ambrosial and delicious. My friends were surprise because the Fisher House was perfect.If you will travel to Victoria ,I really recommend this B&B.I believe you will get a unbelievable day. By the way you see all thing you can eat in the house ,,,,,,nice nice❤owner Jennifer was very kind and nice^^
By Olivia

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Thanks, Olivia! It was great seeing you in Vancouver!
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My boyfriend & I stayed for a week at the Fisher house. I have only good things to say about it. To name a few...My room was beautifully decorated. Breakfast was amazing. Friendly hostess. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Morgan, thank you so much for the super review! I'm glad you two had such a nice time. It was a pleasure having you. See you next time.