Love this Hotel, not only because of it is the oldest and famous hotel in Victoria, but also give me the comfort and spacious stay! Stuff are friendly and helpful. Bought the great English breakfast tea from the store. A little expensive but it's worth! My stay there in Oct 2013 will be the greatest memory over all trips that I took for 2013!
Will love to come back and stay there if I have a chance to go visit Victoria, BC again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Empress sits majestically at the cornerstone of Victoria's sparkling Inner Harbour. This landmark hotel features turn of the century architecture, classic beauty and an unrivaled location on the water. It features the highly acclaimed Willow Stream Spa regarded as one of the best spas in Canada. Food lovers can sample the English ritual of Afternoon Tea, savour the famous curry buffet in The Bengal Lounge or sample award-winning food and wine in The Empress Room. The Fairmont Empress offers wireless internet access in all guestrooms, and it is complimentary for our Fairmont President's Club members, free to join. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Fairmont Empress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Empress Hotel Victoria
- Fairmont Hotel Victoria
- Fairmont Hotel Empress
- Empress Hotel Victoria
- Fairmont Victoria
- Victoria Fairmont
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- The Fairmont Empress Victoria, Vancouver Island