Our stay at the Fairmont Empress was of a detailed hotel. The staff from the front desk to the room service staff was wonderful; they made us feel welcomed and happy that we were there.
Our rooms had the best view and the beds are to die for; the charm and character of the hotel is beyond words. From the craved post on our bed to the comfy furniture.
The area is so wonderful you walk out the doors and you are in a garden or on the main road to all the shops and fine dining locations.
The best part of the hotel is its staff and location; a must is the walking tour of the hotel with a guide to inform you of the history of this majestic gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regarded as a Condé Nast Readers' Choice and Gold List hotel, and honoured with the Travel + Leisure distinction as a top Canadian hotel, the Fairmont Empress graces Victoria's sparkling Inner Harbour with an iconic presence. The Fairmont Empress, Victoria B.C.’s most iconic hotel, has just unveiled a $60 million dollar restoration.This luxury hotel offers 464 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, and expansive meeting and wedding space adjacent to the conference centre. Located on the picturesque West Coast of Canada, this is the ideal location to explore all the natural beauty of Vancouver Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fairmont Empress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Empress Hotel Victoria
- Fairmont Hotel Victoria
- Fairmont Hotel Empress
- Empress Hotel Victoria
- Fairmont Victoria
- Victoria Fairmont
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- The Fairmont Empress Victoria, Vancouver Island