Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$245
Embassy Inn(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$219
1,662 results
All reviewsacross the bridgelure restaurantwater taxithe club loungetennis courtsfree shuttleharbour viewhotel shuttlewater viewshort walkshuttle servicebeautiful hoteldowntown areaparliament buildinghotel restaurantdowntown corean easy walk
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a place to take my wife away from it all, including our four children. It was out 10th Anniversary, and I wanted a surprise, as we live in Victoria. I talked to the Ocean Pointe staff, and try set me up with a room with an amazing view of the inner harbour. I set up wine, chocolate fondue, and went to set the roses down when I realized I forgot the vase!! The concierge promptly got one delivered to my room, just in time for the Champagne to be chilled! My wife was very excited and kept commenting how beautiful everything was... I kept commenting how beautiful she is...

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We selected a "secret hot rate" hotel hoping that we would receive an inner harbour room near the legislature because the description said oceanfront. So we were a bit disappointed at first because this hotel was across the bridge in Vic West but It turns out that this was in fact a good thing. We had beautiful views of the inner harbour. Lots of green space around us and it was actually closer to get to the shopping, entertainment and restaurant district than if we were located near the legislature.
Lots of greenspace and trails along the water (just outside the hotel door). Our dog loved it.
Great hotel, great staff... Would return again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikefar
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We traveled around Canada for three weeks and this was our seventh hotel but our favourite. Great location, friendly staff. very comfortable and well appointed rooms, good facilities and a good swimming pool. Lovely to be able to wander the steps and be able to hop on to a water taxi just minutes from the hotel.

Perhaps the only negative was the breakfast which was really overpriced but with some many places to go as an alternative there is really no need to eat there!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank HelenL1470
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel, and gets a great view across the water to to Victoria waterfront. It does mean it is a bit of a walk to the Victoria waterfront, but they do have a free shuttle. I was staying with my 12 year old son and his friend from school, taking in a Victoria Royals WHL game (great hockey btw!). The room had a nice big flat screen with all the inputs, so we were able to hook up our Xbox no problem. The pool is nice with glass walls to outside and the sky, so you don't feel like you are in a basement somewhere. The pool bottom and sides is also smooth tile, not rough concrete, so you don't need to worry about getting scraped. The pool also had a few foam floaty things for the kids to play with. I would definitely stay here again. It is a bit of a balance keeping a hotel poshy feeling and kid friendly. I would say if you are looking for a hotel with that experience, then this one is perfect. If, however, you are looking for a place where your kids can be a little more rambunchous, then this one is probably not going to be the most comfortable fit for you.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The service at the restaurant was slow. The service was nothing outstanding. We had the eggs Benedict's and they were great but no fruit on the plates.

If you like jazz then it's great . however it gets annoying

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Mfossum
DeltaVictoria, Manager at Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent experience in Lure Restaurant. We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, as this is certainly not the type of dining experience we strive to provide for all of our guests at Lure.

I would appreciate the opportunity to be able to discuss your experience with you in further detail in an effort to regain your confidence in us. Please contact me directly at 250-360-5802 at your convenience.

Randy B.