We arrived by float plane and walked to Spinnakers. Could have taken a taxi but walking was totally doable. If you can walk 20 minutes of flat ground, you can stay here without a car. In summer the water taxis are fun and reduce some of the walking. Nice Quiet part of town. Friendly staff and Awesome food. My only suggested improvement would be to include an ice bucket in the room and instructions how to get ice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in sumptuous style with Spinnakers at our Heritage Guesthouse and Garden Suites. As our guest you'll enjoy pleasures borne of plate and pint glass, and an array of in-suite luxuries and unique gifts - all while basking in the peaceful and private luxury of one of the region's finest Victoria BC Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Spinnakers Brewpub and Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spinnakers Guesthouses Hotel Victoria
- Spinnakers Brewpub And Guesthouses Victoria, Vancouver Island