“Loved it!”

Ranked #9 of 93 Victoria B&B and Inns
Spokane, Washington
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our vacation to Victoria. The guesthouse is a beautiful, old house that has been converted into guest rooms. Because it is older there are some things we weren't completely used to like windows without screens and a bathtub converted into a shower. However, the tub had jets and a rain shower head, which was nice. The room was clean, well priced, and comfortable. It is so nice that its close to the pub. Breakfast there is good and it was nice to be able to walk over for drinks/food easily. I'd definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 3 and loved it. It's tucked in the back and was very peaceful.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Spinnakers G, General Manager at Spinnakers Brewpub and Guesthouses, responded to this review, 16 December 2014
I am very happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Hope to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great views if you get the right seat, but lovely atmosphere nonetheless! Food is fairly typical pub-style food with some flare. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the beers were excellent (Titanic Stout is gorgeous!). My veggie burger was average (sounds better on the menu), but I will go back because they seem to change their menu occasionally (at least the veggie options). Also got a couple beer chocolates from the store on the way out - delicious! Might have to go back for a growler...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your comments! Hope to see you through our doors again!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I've been traveling all over Canada and I've enjoyed this place the best, and I've been to some great places. This little guesthouse is charming, with great gardens and affiliated with the excellent brew pub next door. The included breakfast is off the brew pub's regular menu, so there's lots of variety and quantity while sitting overlooking the water where the float planes are landing and taking off. It's directly on the trail that goes around the harbor. I'd say more my wife is pressuring me to move on.

Room Tip: If in summer, first floor I cooler. There's no AC but we were here in a heat wav and didn't...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My husband made the reservation so I had in idea what to expect. When we drove up I couldn't actually see the 'guesthouses' so I was prepared for the worst. Checked in at the Brewhouse, got the keys and then it all turned to magic for us.

From the moments we entered the guesthouse we found our accommodation to be the best of bed and breakfast tradition. Our room was a suite, decorated beautifully with an eye for detail, luxurious and elegant. The bath was charming, quaint, romantic but practical and comfortable.

We also enjoyed the complimentary brew and chocolate roasting! The breakfast was hearty and made to order, served in the restaurant which overlooks the water.

We only had occasion to sample a cheese platter on another occasion in the restaurant and that too was really good.

Our total experience was outstanding!
Loved it!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We arrived by float plane and walked to Spinnakers. Could have taken a taxi but walking was totally doable. If you can walk 20 minutes of flat ground, you can stay here without a car. In summer the water taxis are fun and reduce some of the walking. Nice Quiet part of town. Friendly staff and Awesome food. My only suggested improvement would be to include an ice bucket in the room and instructions how to get ice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We actually came here for our (very small and private) wedding and it was absolutely perfect. The staff were wonderful, the room was beautiful and the food was AMAZING. We had dinner and breakfast here (not to mention the beer and truffles) and everything we tried was incredible. We couldn't have asked for better service or a better location or better food. And all for a ridiculously low price! This place is an absolute gem and I will be sending as many people here as I can.

THANK YOU, SPINNAKERS! :D

Room Tip: Room 1 in the heritage house had a lovely little balcony a nice natural light but was a little noisy...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is a great little guesthouse! We stayed in the historic house room 4 and the room was a good size with a very comfortable bed. The included breakfast meant that you could order anything off of the menu, everything we tried was delicious!

The staff were super friendly and the beer and truffle tasting were much appreciated! We will definitely stay here again!!! Thanks!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple