Spent 3 nights at the Comfort Hotel. It is clean and comfortable and a short drive to downtown Victoria. Right on the main road from the Vancouver ferry, it is easy to find. Price is quite reasonable, especially considering the enormous buffet breakfast that is included. Also a newspaper at your door each morning. The staff is very helpful and even booked our whale watching tour-which included free shuttle to and from the boat. Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 152 well-appointed rooms, our hotel comfortably accommodates both business and leisure travellers. The Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria not only offers some of the best rates in Victoria, but each stay includes a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and ample free parking. Our conference and meeting spaces can accommodate a wide range of events, from large trade shows and weddings to small meetings. Redd’s Pub, our on-site restaurant, offers diners traditional pub fare, with a pleasant mix of international flavours. For you convenience, we also have a cold beer and wine store onsite, Rosie's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Victoria
- Victoria Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island