It was our first time visiting Victoria and we couldn't have a picked a better hotel to stay in. The location was great as it was within walking distance from the nearby mall. However, it was a few minutes drive away from downtown area which we didn't mind as we had a rental. Our room was clean and spacious along with the bathroom too. The front desk staff were helpful in guiding us to the main attractions and even booking a tour for us. The complimentary breakfast was great. Would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 152 well-appointed rooms, our hotel comfortably accommodates both business and leisure travellers. The Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria not only offers some of the best rates in Victoria, but each stay includes a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and ample free parking. Our conference and meeting spaces can accommodate a wide range of events, from large trade shows and weddings to small meetings. Redd’s Pub, our on-site restaurant, offers diners traditional pub fare, with a pleasant mix of international flavours. For you convenience, we also have a cold beer and wine store onsite, Rosie's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Victoria
- Victoria Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island