I unfortunately stayed at the comfort inn this weekend. I was rushed down to Victoria because my grandpa was given 3 days to live due to lung cancer. We checked into the hotel around 1am and the night attendant told us that if we need to stay another night to just let him know in the morning. When we got to the hospital in the morning, we found out my grandpa was going to have a treatment done that he might not make it out of. I called the hotel to extend my stay and you wont believe the response I was given. The first person that answered the phone told me there were no rooms left for that evening so I asked to speak to the manager to see if there was anything he could do. When he handed over the phone (to which he said was the manger) I explained my situation he first told me he had no rooms and when I said for sure... he put me on hold, when he came back he magically had one left. But it had a king and a pull out and we were in a room with 2 doubles. I asked him if there was anyway he could move one of the arrivals into that room as I’m sure there was a couple arriving that would probably prefer a king to 2 double. He then told me that everyone arriving were families with 4 people. Which I find very hard to believe. When I explained to him that I couldn’t leave right then to come get my stuff as my grandpa might die during this treatment, he then told me I was going to ruin someone’s family holiday if I didn’t move it. The nerve. I them said please don’t tell me I am ruining someone’s vacations right now... he started to yell at me so loud in the phone that when I moved it out an arms length away everyone in the waiting room of the cancer treatment clinic could hear him, I was so upset, if I tell you my grandpa is dying yelling at me is probably not going to help. My dad then had to leave the hospital and go take out stuff out of our room. We switch hotels for that night and will never step foot in that hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 152 well-appointed rooms, our hotel comfortably accommodates both business and leisure travellers. The Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria not only offers some of the best rates in Victoria, but each stay includes a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and ample free parking. Our conference and meeting spaces can accommodate a wide range of events, from large trade shows and weddings to small meetings. Redd’s Pub, our on-site restaurant, offers diners traditional pub fare, with a pleasant mix of international flavours. For you convenience, we also have a cold beer and wine store onsite, Rosie's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Victoria
- Victoria Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island