Stayed in a full kitchenette unit for a couple of nights while visiting Victoria. The staff were terrificly friendly and helpful. Everybody from reception to house cleaning to servers (at comp breakfast). The room was spacious and clean (though the small bar fridge was rather noisy - not something you notice until you try to sleep). The location is within striking distance of everything downtown, but not quite as noisy as being on the main strip. The complimentary breakfast had something for everyone and WiFi was very fast throughout the building.
All in all a very enjoyable stay. Will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel located at Victoria's famous scenic Inner Harbour, just steps to attractions, shops and restaurants. Simply park your car and walk to all Victoria's sights. We offer a complimentary full breakfast buffet. Underground parking (max 6'6") is available for a daily charge. Well-appointed guest studios and one-bedroom suites include a private balcony, fridge, microwave, free wifi & DVD player. Ask about kitchen studios for extended stays. Luxurious penthouses offer stunning harbour views. Relax & unwind in the outdoor seasonal pool, indoor whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Hotel Victoria
- Best Western Victoria
- Best Western Inner Harbour
- Victoria Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inner Harbour Victoria, Vancouver Island