We had an excellent weekend in Victoria recently all capped off by the best stay I've had in a hotel in years. The staff was courteous, friendly and helpful and the room was to die for. Enjoyed a few drinks at Clive's Lounge both nights - one of the best retro cocktail bars around and also enjoyed a fabulous meal at Vista 18 with friends which was perfect - the views, servers and food was all top notch.
Can't wait to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Victoria at its finest through an authentic local experience in the heart of downtown, steps from the Inner Harbour. With deeply entrenched roots in the local community and a strong sense of environmental responsibility, we strive to share all that makes Victoria special with each and every guest. Our owner, Mr. Clive Piercy, has a long history on Vancouver Island that began when his grandfather started J. Piercy & Co. back in the mid-1800s. To this day, we remain true to those origins in all that we do - from supporting local farmers to sponsoring local events. Our rooftop grill has been voted in the top ten restaurants with a view in BC, and our cocktail lounge off the lobby has been named one of the top ten hotel bars in the world three times. Experience the best of Victoria through a truly local hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Chateau Hotel Victoria
- Chateau Victoria Hotel And Suites Vancouver Island