My family and I stay at this hotel 3 to 4 times a year for multiple days at a time ( eg Christmas, Easter, spring break, summer get away). The staff are first class - always friendly, helpful and cheery. The facilities are top notch - the rooms are clean, spacious and well laid out. As a family we normally get a one bedroom suite, when I am on business I get tie regular rooms (again clean and spacious). The location is excellent to down town Victoria to access all amenities. As a family we walk every where - to the mall and stores for shopping for the girls, at night my wife and stroll along the waterfront. We also walk to a myriad of restaurants for meals. I really like not having to take my vehicle around down town and fight for parking. Finally, one of the things I really like is their room rates. We just stayed there over New Years for a few nights - the room rate we got was incredibly inexpensive.
If you are looking for a hotel that has fun cheery people, has great rooms at very reasonable prices, is in a location where you have access to everything and don;t have to drive and want a stupendous hotel experience - the Chateau Victoria is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Victoria at its finest through an authentic local experience in the heart of downtown, steps from the Inner Harbour. With deeply entrenched roots in the local community and a strong sense of environmental responsibility, we strive to share all that makes Victoria special with each and every guest. Our owner, Mr. Clive Piercy, has a long history on Vancouver Island that began when his grandfather started J. Piercy & Co. back in the mid-1800s. To this day, we remain true to those origins in all that we do - from supporting local farmers to sponsoring local events. Our rooftop grill has been voted in the top ten restaurants with a view in BC, and our cocktail lounge off the lobby has been named one of the top ten hotel bars in the world three times. Experience the best of Victoria through a truly local hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Chateau Hotel Victoria
- Chateau Victoria Hotel And Suites Vancouver Island