This is a great Hotel
Close to walk to the Empress Hotel, or the Inner Harbour, or Shopping along Government st.
Beacon Hill park is 15 mins away, and parking wasn't an issue, as they have 3 lot's to choose and park in.
Rooms quiet, with great views of the city....
Internal restaurant on the top floor provides sweeping views of the city, which is awesome at night.
Can't beat the location here, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Victoria at its finest through an authentic local experience in the heart of downtown, steps from the Inner Harbour. With deeply entrenched roots in the local community and a strong sense of environmental responsibility, we strive to share all that makes Victoria special with each and every guest. Our owner, Mr. Clive Piercy, has a long history on Vancouver Island that began when his grandfather started J. Piercy & Co. back in the mid-1800s. To this day, we remain true to those origins in all that we do - from supporting local farmers to sponsoring local events. Our rooftop grill has been voted in the top ten restaurants with a view in BC, and our cocktail lounge off the lobby has been named one of the top ten hotel bars in the world three times. Experience the best of Victoria through a truly local hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Chateau Hotel Victoria
- Chateau Victoria Hotel And Suites Vancouver Island