We just stayed at the coast Victoria harbourside for my 1 year anniversary. The hotel is close to the wharf and about a 15 min. walk into downtown and the walk is nice. It's great if u want to be a bit outside of the busy area of downtown, but there aren't many places to eat nearby, more options within 5 minutes would've been nice. To take full advantage of the hotel, upgrade to a harbour view. It's worth it. We had 2 windows, one a small balcony that had fantastic views. The seaplanes can be a bit noisy, but all is quiet at night. The noisiest thing was the refrigerator in the room! The staff is accomadating, don't be afraid to ask for anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria has a whole lot to offer. Nestled between Fisherman’s Wharf and the beautiful inner harbour, our new Urban Style Hotel concept at Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA is yours to enjoy. Our Victoria hotel features a spectacular oceanfront location, providing one of the most captivating views in the area – Letting guests soak in the natural beauty and historic splendor of Victoria, right from their hotel accommodations. Our business hotel is situated on Victoria’s lively outer harbour, featuring a full-service 52-slip marina, award winning restaurant and gorgeous event spaces. All hotel guests are welcome to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service within the downtown core. Many of our well-appointed guest rooms & suites feature breathtaking harbour views. Our rooms come with complimentary wireless Internet and a range of modern amenities. Electric Bidet Seats (TOTO® Washlet), 55” flat screen TVs and traditional welcoming origami cranes, a symbol of hospitality, are standard throughout all. Most offer Juliet or patio-style balconies. These high quality amenities are signature features of APA Hotels in Japan and unique to APA’s Urban Style Hotel concept. You’ll also have access to our fitness center, with whirlpool, sauna and Victoria’s only indoor/outdoor pool overlooking the harbor - not to mention our signature award-winning restaurant, Blue Crab Seafood House, which has been recognized by Frommer’s as the “Best seafood spot in Victoria.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel And Marina
- Coast Hotel Victoria
- Coast Harbourside
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina By APA Vancouver Island