Ended up here from Hotwire.com and we were very pleased. Staff were excellent, friendly, helpful with one exception and he just seemed to be having a rough night with the restaurant so perhaps I should not dock the hotel...but they are connected. Room was very clean and fairly spacious. Pool was very unique, clean, but super slippery tiles all around! Didn't try the fitness room as we were getting plenty of walking around town all day and night (which we enjoyed) however it looked good as we sat in the hot tub. We used the hotel shuttle once when half of our party didn't want to walk in the rain anymore and it was quick and friendly. Location worked for us as we just wanted to walk around and not be quite in the downtown core, so it was quite and yet close enough to walk to everything we wanted. The pedestrian trail on the harbor side is very nice to meander back into town and stay off the side streets (which are not bad anyway)
We hope to make it back and would certainly recommend this place to others. We had a 9th floor room (not the 08) and still found the views nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria has a whole lot to offer. Nestled between Fisherman’s Wharf and the beautiful inner harbour, our new Urban Style Hotel concept at Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA is yours to enjoy. Our Victoria hotel features a spectacular oceanfront location, providing one of the most captivating views in the area – Letting guests soak in the natural beauty and historic splendor of Victoria, right from their hotel accommodations. Our business hotel is situated on Victoria’s lively outer harbour, featuring a full-service 52-slip marina, award winning restaurant and gorgeous event spaces. All hotel guests are welcome to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service within the downtown core. Many of our well-appointed guest rooms & suites feature breathtaking harbour views. Our rooms come with complimentary wireless Internet and a range of modern amenities. Electric Bidet Seats (TOTO® Washlet), 55” flat screen TVs and traditional welcoming origami cranes, a symbol of hospitality, are standard throughout all. Most offer Juliet or patio-style balconies. These high quality amenities are signature features of APA Hotels in Japan and unique to APA’s Urban Style Hotel concept. You’ll also have access to our fitness center, with whirlpool, sauna and Victoria’s only indoor/outdoor pool overlooking the harbor - not to mention our signature award-winning restaurant, Blue Crab Seafood House, which has been recognized by Frommer’s as the “Best seafood spot in Victoria.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel And Marina
- Coast Hotel Victoria
- Coast Harbourside
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina By APA Vancouver Island