We really enjoyed this hotel! Check in was a breeze. The service was really pleasant. The room is clean, comfortable and they have a number of nice features (Starbucks coffee in the room, comfy robes, Juliet balcony ). The rooms are small but very functional and also very comfortable. I liked the area because it is a bit away from the Summer craziness of DT Victoria but still within walking distance. They have a free shuttle into Downtown if you don't want to walk. The walk is beautiful, though. They are also close to the wharf, which is fun and has lots of great dining options. I am a little on the fence about Blue Crab. The food ( which you can order on room service) is very good and the service is fast and friendly. However, I found the staff in the restaurant rude. Particularly the host. There are a lot of amazing dining options around, so I would recommend them for brunch in the room. I found the prices really reasonable.the pool is great! Indoor/outdoor with a hot tub. Overall a very pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A captivating location, a 42 slip marina, the award-winning Blue Crab Seafood House, and Victoria's only indoor/outdoor swimming pool make the Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel one of Victoria's most popular. Guests return time and time again for the quiet ambiance, unique waterfront setting, friendly hotel service and delicious food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina by APA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel And Marina
- Coast Hotel Victoria
- Coast Harbourside
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina By APA Vancouver Island