Hotel was nice, friendly staff. Given some inaccurate information re: water taxi service, the rooms were small and and cramped for a big price. No regular packets of coffee in the room, all decaf..I wondered if the Canadians were concerned about my intake of caffeine and that's why the decaf packets were all that was available. That drove us to the restaurant, which although pricey, had a good meal available and the coffee there was regular and good. I hate to criticize anything, but I think for the price paid for the room, parking should have been at no charge. The pool was nice, internet at no extra cost. Unfortunately, it was a pretty good hike around the harbor to get to the main part of Victoria and it would've been helpful to have more info on the water taxi service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria has a whole lot to offer. Nestled between Fisherman’s Wharf and the beautiful inner harbour, our new Urban Style Hotel concept at Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA is yours to enjoy. Our Victoria hotel features a spectacular oceanfront location, providing one of the most captivating views in the area – Letting guests soak in the natural beauty and historic splendor of Victoria, right from their hotel accommodations. Our business hotel is situated on Victoria’s lively outer harbour, featuring a full-service 52-slip marina, award winning restaurant and gorgeous event spaces. All hotel guests are welcome to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service within the downtown core. Many of our well-appointed guest rooms & suites feature breathtaking harbour views. Our rooms come with complimentary wireless Internet and a range of modern amenities. Electric Bidet Seats (TOTO® Washlet), 55” flat screen TVs and traditional welcoming origami cranes, a symbol of hospitality, are standard throughout all. Most offer Juliet or patio-style balconies. These high quality amenities are signature features of APA Hotels in Japan and unique to APA’s Urban Style Hotel concept. You’ll also have access to our fitness center, with whirlpool, sauna and Victoria’s only indoor/outdoor pool overlooking the harbor - not to mention our signature award-winning restaurant, Blue Crab Seafood House, which has been recognized by Frommer’s as the “Best seafood spot in Victoria.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel And Marina
- Coast Hotel Victoria
- Coast Harbourside
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina By APA Vancouver Island