There are a lot of hotels in Victoria to choose from, so this may or may not be a good choice for you.
Location is on the harbor but about a ten minute walk to the "inner harbor" where all the activity is and maybe another ten minutes to restaurants and shops. They do offer a shuttle service at the concierge desk which came in handy when we did not have time to walk.
Hotel is a five minutes walk from the Victoria Clipper, which is the basic reason we chose it.
Location is on the water, but our room did not have much of a view. Rooms are generous sized. Lived in but not worn. Bathroom floor was not spotless when we checked in.
Hotel is in good condition, but not a charmer.
Free wi fi in rooms, could not find a coffee in the morning. We did not eat at the hotel, so no comment there.
Concierge doubles as the shuttle driver and was very helpful.
This was fine for the two nights we were there, but would not make a special effort to go back again with all of the other choices to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria has a whole lot to offer. Nestled between Fisherman’s Wharf and the beautiful inner harbour, our new Urban Style Hotel concept at Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA is yours to enjoy. Our Victoria hotel features a spectacular oceanfront location, providing one of the most captivating views in the area – Letting guests soak in the natural beauty and historic splendor of Victoria, right from their hotel accommodations. Our business hotel is situated on Victoria’s lively outer harbour, featuring a full-service 52-slip marina, award winning restaurant and gorgeous event spaces. All hotel guests are welcome to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service within the downtown core. Many of our well-appointed guest rooms & suites feature breathtaking harbour views. Our rooms come with complimentary wireless Internet and a range of modern amenities. Electric Bidet Seats (TOTO® Washlet), 55” flat screen TVs and traditional welcoming origami cranes, a symbol of hospitality, are standard throughout all. Most offer Juliet or patio-style balconies. These high quality amenities are signature features of APA Hotels in Japan and unique to APA’s Urban Style Hotel concept. You’ll also have access to our fitness center, with whirlpool, sauna and Victoria’s only indoor/outdoor pool overlooking the harbor - not to mention our signature award-winning restaurant, Blue Crab Seafood House, which has been recognized by Frommer’s as the “Best seafood spot in Victoria.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel And Marina
- Coast Hotel Victoria
- Coast Harbourside
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina By APA Vancouver Island