Hotel Rialto
US$306
US$287
US$268
  • Pool
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$310
US$188
Orbitz.com
US$251
  • Pool
Oak Bay Beach Hotel(Victoria)
US$312
US$281
Orbitz.com
1,666 results
All reviewscheese platetapas barveneto tapa loungego greencity hallboutique hotelfree coffee and pastryheated floorsdowntown victoriastreet noisegreat boutiquehot breakfastwithin walking distancesmall hotelfront desk staffdouglas streetrestaurant downstairs
Reviewed 21 November 2012

The Rialto Hotel in Victoria BC , a great place to saty, with friendly and helpful staff, excellent service great a breakfast area, and lovely rooms.It was convenient to all the areas that were of interest, and our we had a great time in the afternoon with our cocktails , produced to our individual tastes.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank majen60
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My Husband and I just got back from Rialto Hotel, Victoria, while we shopped and went out for dinner, Everything id first class, Its a boutique hotel in the centre of the city in the middle of all the action.
Just loved it, we will be returning every time we go to Victoria and will recomend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Suite, You will not regret it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Shipmates
Reviewed 14 November 2012

My husband and I celebrated our fourth anniversary in Victoria and stayed at Hotel Rialto. The hotel was in a great location for our needs: walking distance to the Inner Harbour, Craigdarroch Castle, great restaurants and bars, and other sites.

Nice, modern, comfortable room. It was on the small side, but it did have a kitchenette, which was convenient. And our room was very reasonably priced (from Priceline) so the size seemed appropriate to the charges.

The cafe is a comfortable place for breakfast, and we found that the complimentary coffee and danish included with our room was a sufficient breakfast for us.

The TV in our room was at an odd angle, but we didn't go to Victoria to watch tele, so that wasn't that big of a deal :)

Very cheerful, courteous staff. Nicely renovated rooms and common areas. Everything is fresh and classic. We thought the bathroom in our room was especially nice.

We would definitely stay at The Rialto again! It's a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fullsy
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I was greeted at reception by someone who asked how my journey had been. He noted that I'd requested a room on the top floor and at the back of the hotel (which I'd read on trip advisor would be quiet), and that they'd accommodated that request. And it was very quiet! He gave me tickets for continental breakfast in their cafe, which I had been expecting, but also a very nice surprise--a ticket for a complimentary cheese plate from their tapas lounge. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable, with a nice kitchenette and work station. I noticed that if I declined maid service, I would be given a $10 credit to spend in the tapas lounge. So a glass of wine, as well as a generous plate of cheese, crackers, nuts and dried cranberries, was on the house. All this for $85. What really made the experience special was not so much the lovely facilities and great value, but the fact that every member of staff took a moment to exchange pleasantries, from the inquiry about my journey to Victoria to the guy quickly serving me my breakfast to go so I could catch my ferry who asked if I was heading home, and where that was, and wished me a safe trip. Sadly, this personal touch is all too rare today, and I, for one, really appreciated it. It just made me write my first review. They deserve me taking the time. Well done and thank you.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank MeginToronto_12
Reviewed 13 November 2012

We usually stay at another hotel in Victoria but so glad we tried Rialto. Everything was fantastic. Service, room, the cafe, the location & Veneto tapas lounge. The staff were so friendly & went out of their way to offer assistance. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012