What a great hotel this is. When we first got there, I saw there was stairs to get up into the lobby/1st floor and I was worried as my mobility is not good but as we approached closer there was a way to get in easier. Our room/suite was fabulous. We did not have a good experience with the restaurant attached over dinner but sometime you win, sometimes you lose. This would not stop me from going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites we believe "It's the little things that make the difference". From our professional front desk personnel to our dedicated room attendants, our ultimate goal is to provide the impeccable service and extra little touches that will make your visit memorable. The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites offers some of the most spacious and comfortably appointed accommodations in Victoria. Most of our rooms and suites have balconies and many display breathtaking views of the vibrant Inner Harbour or the majestic Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that at Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites, your comfort is our primary concern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Towers Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island