We booked as group of 5 couples celebrating our 30 plus year anniversaries. When my husband checked in nothing was made note of that there had been a flood and that 3 couples would be moved to another hotel a block and a half away. We were never told that they (the 3 couples) didn't have to move and that they (the hotel) could of offered to move other guests until we asked that we all be moved to keep us together. The girl at the desk the "shift supervisor" said flatley NO. She said we were offered to move at our check in and I said we were the first couple to check in and we knew nothing of it and she said NO, you weren't the first to check in and I said yes we were and she actually argued with me until my husband asked her if she was calling us liars. She then went and checked and came back and apologized and said yes I was right we were the first to check in. The other couples were NOT offered the option of staying together they thought they HAD to go to the other hotel. If she had of explained this at the beginning perhaps things things would of went smoothly but no, my husband went down stairs twice to see if we could get moved with the rest of our party and she was adamant nothing could be done. Poor business practices. Never would we stay here again. Outdated, run down, 79 cent local calls, $9.00 parking, beds that sagged and you rolled into the middle and terrible service at the front desk. Imagine arguing with us. We probubly stay in hotels 30 days a year and NEVER have we been treated this rudley........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites we believe "It's the little things that make the difference". From our professional front desk personnel to our dedicated room attendants, our ultimate goal is to provide the impeccable service and extra little touches that will make your visit memorable. The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites offers some of the most spacious and comfortably appointed accommodations in Victoria. Most of our rooms and suites have balconies and many display breathtaking views of the vibrant Inner Harbour or the majestic Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that at Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites, your comfort is our primary concern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Towers Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island