This lovely hotel was selected by our travel partner. I went in with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised, on all accounts. Although it is a block off the wharf, there are plenty of rooms with a view overlooking the water. The level of service (with the exception of the restaurant) is exceptional, yet warm. Our spacious suite would be appropriate for professionals, families, a couple, or a bunch of buddies. There is a laundry service or, for the budget minded, washing machines. Pool, jacuzzi, business center, street and garage parking are but some of the amenities. The memorable part, however, is the overall pleasantness, surely the product of excellent communication between staff and management--just my guess. Go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites we believe "It's the little things that make the difference". From our professional front desk personnel to our dedicated room attendants, our ultimate goal is to provide the impeccable service and extra little touches that will make your visit memorable. The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites offers some of the most spacious and comfortably appointed accommodations in Victoria. Most of our rooms and suites have balconies and many display breathtaking views of the vibrant Inner Harbour or the majestic Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that at Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites, your comfort is our primary concern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Towers Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island