I had a 10 day stay here and it couldn't have been better. The food at Vic's and the bar was great, and the staff (thank you particularly David, Yvonne, Heidi, Cory, Amanda, and Graham) were so accommodating it was like being with close family. The amenities in my room were more than expected and it was spotless. Anything I needed was provided with a smile and 'no problem'. The business centre was free and there were 4 computers for guests' use. The pool was warm enough and the whirl pool hot enough. I wish I could take this hotel and its people with me wherever I go. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites we believe "It's the little things that make the difference". From our professional front desk personnel to our dedicated room attendants, our ultimate goal is to provide the impeccable service and extra little touches that will make your visit memorable. The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites offers some of the most spacious and comfortably appointed accommodations in Victoria. Most of our rooms and suites have balconies and many display breathtaking views of the vibrant Inner Harbour or the majestic Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that at Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites, your comfort is our primary concern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Towers Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island