We stayed in Harbour Towers in Oceanview King One Bedroom Suite on 31/12/10 - 02/01/11, with 3 children - 3, 11 and 13. The room was large, especially the living room with the balcony and great view on the harbour (8th floor). Some previous reviews say that the rooms were outdated, we did not find it at all, everything was clean, furtniture fairly fresh. May be, just the kitchenette was slightly old looking and did not fully fit the design of the room. Generally, we were very happy with the room and view and children loved it. Location was perfect for us as well.
Staff were very helpful and nice. I asked for a rollaway bed and got it straight away and we did not get charged for the bed. We also were not charged for the parking at all (I was not sure if it was included at the time of booking and printed out a coupon for free parking which was supposed to be valid only for one day). Also, one of our daughters dropped her MP3 player into the elevator shaft, they could not get it straight away, but said they would mail it to us. I rang them today (few days after we came back) and they said it would be mailed tomorrow which I tend to believe.
We had a buffet breakfast on 1 January which we all thoroughly enjoyed. Eggs, pancakes and sausages and everything were wonderful, but I found bacon a bit too greasy and it did not have much taste. With 13.99 per adult, half-price for 2 older kids and no charge for 3-years old we thought it was a great bargain.
We were very happy that we chose this hotel, the price was good (I got 127/night plus taxes, booked online). I am sure we will stay there again when we come back to Victoria again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites we believe "It's the little things that make the difference". From our professional front desk personnel to our dedicated room attendants, our ultimate goal is to provide the impeccable service and extra little touches that will make your visit memorable. The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites offers some of the most spacious and comfortably appointed accommodations in Victoria. Most of our rooms and suites have balconies and many display breathtaking views of the vibrant Inner Harbour or the majestic Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that at Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites, your comfort is our primary concern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Towers Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island