Beautiful modern hotel in a superb location. I could relax in a leather armchair (with footstool) watching the boats pass by and the sea-planes land in the harbour. WiFi free, comfortable large bed, friendly helpful staff, small balcony. A few drawbacks - the aircon is noisy, and the housekeeping lax (under the bed had not been cleaned for a while). A short walk to the town centre, but this was along the harbour edge and very pleasant. We loved the view from the restaurant and the food (and the barman was good 'craic'). The walk to Fisherman's Wharf along the water's edge was enjoyable, as was feeding the seals from the floating wharf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island