When we arrived in Victoria we were pleasently suprised with how spacious and beautiful our suite was. We booked in the Erikson wing which was recommended. Our terrace which was huge overlooked the harbor and the beautiful hotel gardens. The location was perfect as you could walk anywhere in central Victoria. Staff was helpful and service was very good. The rate for all of this was low and made the stay even more enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island