I have stayed at the Inn at Laurel Point before and like this time, was nice. Staff welcoming, rooms very clean and beds are so comfortable, but you can see that the hotel is in need of a bit of TLC soon to keep it at a standard it is rated at. Based right at Laurel Point between the Habour and the Marina. A little bit of a walk into the city centre but it is a walk along the hrbour past Government building and stunning views across the habour, this will only take you about 10 minutes. If you walk the other way you come to the Marina, with a very good Fish and Chips bar along with the lovely house boat. At the hotel there is a pool and fitness room, if you want a bit of a workout, I prefer to walk/run the seawall as the views are stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island