The inn at Laurel Point is a very good hotel in the city of Victoria, BC. I have stayed at this hotel about 5 times over the last 10 years and must say, the location is very hard to beat. This time my wife and I booked a Studio Suite King in the Erikson Wing and it was awesome. Very spacious and extremely comfortable. The bathroom was huge and nicely appointed including a large soaker tub for large enough for two. Our view was west facing looking over the ocean where we watched float planes land, boats coming in and out of the harbour including both the Coho and Clipper. We enjoyed a fantastic sunset from our fifth floor balcony that was perfectly protected from the wind and felt very warm for March (almost 20 degrees Celsius). Overall a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island