I have travelled all over the world. This was my first trip to Victoria, with my mother who is elderly and has mobility problems. Our room was perfect and we loved the harbour view. The grounds were perfect for sitting outside and watching the seaplanes and boats in the harbour. All of the staff went out of their way to help my mother to and from our car and giving us directions to sights in the city. The valet service was excellent and I believe well worth the cost considering my mother needed front door service. Room service and meals were prompt and delicious. We also loved the location of the hotel, in a private cove that made it quite peaceful and near all of the sights and Fisherman's Wharf. I would highly recommend this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island