I have stayed at this hotel many times location within walking distance to the inner harbour and downtown also Ogden Point, great for that early morning walk around the harbour as well as walking to Beacon Hill Park. The Erikson suites are the best and have a feel of luxury with a fantastic view over the inner harbour and all the activity. The restaurant is great for breakfast and all does a fantastic dinner it will not disappoint.............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island