Lovely site. Great Terrace room with huge balconey and wonderful spacious room. Service and staff where excellant. Breakfast options where a bit limited but very tastey and service was excellant. We loved our walking map and wandered down to fishermans wharf and feed the harbour seals fish and listened to the music .....in October. The hotel was very kind to and accomidating to our two dogs. As part of our family this is important to us. The laurel point gets full marks. We will return. Choose the Erickson wing. Lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island