Erickson Wing, Room 360 facing the Outer Harbor (where the seaplanes land & take off): contemporary furnishings, including chaise and leather easy chair & ottoman, shoji screens to huge bathroom, west facing harbor view and overlooks the hotel's Japanese garden & pond. Peaceful, quiet, lovely. On the 3rd floor, the elevator & hallway to the room includes a large museum case with Japanese wedding dresses on display. It felt more like an elegant apartment house rather than a hotel. The staff -- the most helpful, friendly, knowledgeable group of individuals I've ever encountered. We didn't dine at the hotel so I can't speak to the quality of the dining room. Everything else was first rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island