I was delighted by the stunning setting, excellent service by all staff, beautiful rooms. Art everywhere was very pleasing. You could tell the staff were happy and not just faking it. Aura restaurant and bar are delightful, don't miss using them. Don't miss visiting the Japanese Gardens even if it is raining. Room amenities are first class. I have stayed at a few of the near by hotels that were supposed to be of comparable quality, but nothing as nice as this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island