We had our ceremony in a glass walled atrium facing out onto Victoria Harbour, with a lovely Japanese garden in the background. The food at the reception was amazing and plentiful and our wedding cake was absolutely delicious! Right before the ceremony the zipper on my wedding dress broke and someone from the front desk, Curtis, I believe? ran back and forth getting us sewing kits and pins, and reporting to the groom what was going on. Our event manager, Jennifer, was very helpful and full of wonderful ideas to make our day special. Demitris was our banquet manager and ensured that things ran flawlessly the day of. Our suite was spectacular and perfect for cocktails before dinner at the amazing restarant, Aura. I cannot recommend this hotel enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island