We were very pleased with the Inn at Laurel Point from the moment we walked into the lobby until we checked out. Every member of staff with whom we interacted was friendly, helpful and efficient. The room was clean comfortable, clean and had a great view over the water. Best of all it had a kettle for us tea drinkers. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. We only ate breakfast in the Aura restaurant so I can't comment on any other meals. It is an easy walk from the Inn to downtown Victoria for great shops and restaurants. We would go back again if we need to stay in Victoria again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island