This lovely hotel was the perfect place for a one night getaway for my Mother and I. The room was extremely comfortable and very clean. We stayed in the older Laurel Wing, and were prepared for the room to be a little worn and outdated. We were pleased to find a pleasant, well maintained room. The gorgeous view of the harbor and the quiet, peaceful setting was a treat. The small luxuries of Aveda bath products, a tea pot (YES!!!), and quality linens helped make our stay special. We dined in the restaurant for breakfast; the meal was above average and the ambience and view spectacular. The front desk staff were professional and helpful. Our room was ready for us at 11:00 am when we arrived on the Clipper from Seattle. That was a huge plus
This was great value for money. Next time I may splurge on the Erickson wing. I am looking forward to experiencing more of the Inn at Laurel Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island