Service and staff excellent - from the bellman to the waiters- however disappointed in no ramp capabilities for wheelchairs or walkers of hotel guests to walkway around the hotel - not good!!!
Also no patio chairs on the balconies in the older wing- a $5. Chair from homedepot would have been nice to enjoy the fantastic views . Also the day we were there no restaurant available for evening meal due to private party?? - outside tables and chairs all empty and it was disappointing we could not have a drink outside that night. Years ago you had a lovely lounge and bar with a piano player - nothing for guests now!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island