This hotel had a very nice relaxed vibe, with a great spot on the harbour and lovely staff. Our views were OK, I expected better but was told that we had a room with one of the better views. We were in the Laurel Wing which is the less posh half of the hotel. There is access to the harbour walkway from the hotel. The beds and shower were good. We didn’t try the restaurant but it looked inviting. I’d say it was just a bit too far out of the shopping/restaurant district. After a hard days sightseeing (and no hire car) we didn’t feel up to the hike into town, so our choice was limited. And I thought our phone bill was way too expensive compared to other hotels. Having said that, it’s still a really nice place to stay. I can’t comment on price as it was part of a package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island