This is an outstanding "bedroom hotel" as the premier rooms are outstanding, clean, comfortable, beautiful garden and it has amazing views looking out of the harbour. Service is consistently excellent from check-in to valet and the general "feel" of the hotel is definitely worth the experience. It is a quiet hotel as it is notable for the lack of guest noise - not many kids, no bar / lounge and being a smaller hotel there are not a lot of people moving around the property. If I have one caution for this hotel is that it shuts down at 11PM with no access to a bar / lounge or room service so if you want to continue your evening beyond 11PM (food or drink) you'll need to walk or taxi to a different location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island