Not having visited Victoria before, we were having difficulty planning our elopement in Victoria and decided on Laurel Point by an online search. From that moment on, our experience with their very professional, helpful, and genuine staff made our special occasion absolutely fabulous! Quick and helpful email replies from guest services providing customized suggestions for locations for our small ceremony (we ended up by the waterfall in their beautiful Japanese Garden), eco-friendly travelling hair stylist (Elena at Conscious hair), and creative florists made planning from a distance worry-free. At all times, the concierge greeted us with a smile, helped satisfy all requests we had, and did so with an air of fun, professionalism, and welcomeness. Likewise with guest services, they did their best to accommodate our early arrival and to our complete disbelief and astonishment, they had upgraded our suite to the honeymoon suite at no charge just because the room was available! The very private suite had an elegant, contemporary decor, a very comfortable king size bed, a beautiful layout, and a spectacular view of the harbour from the bedroom, hot-tub room (with windows to the ceiling that open to the fresh harbour air), and the wrap around balcony suitable for a small wedding on its own (or fabulous post-ceremony pictures, late celebrations, and early morning coffee). All of the staff at the Inn, including those already mentioned as well as the room cleaning staff, busboys, maintenance staff greeted us with a genuine smile and greeting and made every effort to accommodate any of our requests in a polite professional manner. We felt so relaxed, and so happy. It was bliss. Our morning breakfasts were delicious and whether served on our balcony or in Aura restaurant by their experienced professional waitstaff. The Inn was not supposed to be the highlight of our elopement as we were later headed to a luxury suite at a 5-star resort along the west coast of the Island for our honeymoon , but it by-far ended up as one of the best experiences at a resort that we have ever had! We cannot think of one thing that was disappointing during our stay. The professional staff there know how to treat a guest as a guest, and the resort has a classic charm suitable for all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island