We love the Inn at Laurel Point. The 'standard' rooms in the new section are wonderful. They are large, have a sofa, chair, desk, plus good closet space and drawers, robes and a large, well-equipped bathroom, refrigerator plus a good sized deck with two chairs overlooking the bay is also appreciated as is the free wi-fi. It seems that all the rooms have good views. The breakfasts in Aura, the hotel restaurant, were very good with a nice selection. We didn't have an opportunity to have lunch or dinner there although the outdoor deck for eating has a beautiful outlook of the harbor. We have spent 4-5 nights in August for the past 5 years and look forward to our visit next year.
The hotel is convenient to town, to ferries and to the wharf. The walk along the waterfront towards the Victoria Golf Club is beautiful (6.4 miles but one doesn't have to go that far). Also, the Beacon Hill Park is within walking distance, as is the Government House. There are excellent golf courses in close proximity. Cordova Bay is a wonderful public course and one of my favorites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island