Had a great experience! From check-in to check-out I don't remember having any complications or challenges. The reception desk folks were very helpful and accommodating. The room service is a bit on the pricey side, but about par for a hotel of this quality. The room itself was amazing, we had a 4th floor room in the Erickson wing overlooking the harbor. Couldn't have asked for a more amazing room. Great location, about a half-mile walk to downtown! A lot of great attractions within walking distance, but far enough from downtown that you don't have the noise from the nightlife. Whale watching package was a great deal! Definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island